Notification of DMCA Copyright Infringement Romsfolks will respond to any notices of alleged infringement in accordance with the DMCA or other applicable laws.
DMCA Copyright Infringement RomsFolks
As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on-site that is controlled or operated by RomsFolks that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. These notice requirements are meant to be in compliance with Romsfolks’s rights and obligations under DMCA section 512(c) and don’t constitute legal advice.
Copyright Infringement Notice
Please complete the following information to file a Romsfolks notice of infringing materials:
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is claimed infringed. It’s necessary for third-party agencies to provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” so that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly and in an easy way.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
If you find any issues related to the laws, then Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]